phosphoimager nightmare

Jonathan B. Marder MARDER at agri.huji.ac.il
Sun Aug 22 12:01:50 EST 1993

In article <9308192122.AA18347 at selway.umt.edu> bi__mvw at SELWAY.UMT.EDU (Michael van Waes) writes:
>Subject: Re: phosphoimager nightmare
>From: bi__mvw at SELWAY.UMT.EDU (Michael van Waes)
>Date: 19 Aug 93 21:22:12 GMT

>In a message posted Aug 18 Jay Hirsh writes about a company not honoring
>a "money back warranty" when buying a not so good phosphorimager.

>Jay:

> I believe that if what you say is true, this company deserves to get the bad
> press.

If you have a good look at Jay's posting, there is certain technical
information from which you can probably guess which is the company concerned
(out of 3 producers of PhosphoImagers).   I am pretty sure that I know, but
wouldn't want to publicise this without confirmation.
__
Jonathan B. Marder                 '
Department of Agricultural Botany  |     Internet: MARDER at AGRI.HUJI.AC.IL
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem | /\/ Bitnet:   MARDER at HUJIAGRI
P.O.Box 12, Rehovot 76100, ISRAEL  /     Fax:      (08 or +9728) 467763