Direct Sequencing of RT-PCR products.

Nelson Salazar N.SALAZAR at uk.ac.lshtm
Mon Aug 23 16:08:33 EST 1993

Hi everybody,
                I would also appreciate very much if someone could
help us out with the sequencing of PCR products without having to
clone them. I have used the Pharmacia kit, which seems quite simple,
but I failed the first time. Now I am preparing more template DNA
(ssDNA) and I hope that this time it will work. However, if someone
has used this approach or has a better one, that would help us quite
a bit.

Thanks very much and I look forward for your responses.

                                N. Salazar

Nelson Salazar                      *  E-mail: n.salazar at lshtm.ac.uk
Dept. of Medical Parasitology       *    or    nsalazar at mrc-crc.ac.uk
Lon. Sch. Hyg. & Trop. Med.         *  Phone : 071 927 2468 (Office)
Keppel St. London WC1E 7HT, UK      *  Fax   : 071 636 8739