Why won't anyone name the Bad PhosphorImager?

John Alsobrook ALSOBROOK at biomed.med.yale.edu
Tue Aug 24 09:51:01 EST 1993

Since I'm currently not in the market for a phosphoimager, I can't read between
the lines and figure out who the bad guys are.  But when I *DO* see a
phosphoimager on my horizon, I'd sure like to be able to recognize this
company's name by associating it with dismal customer service now -- so how
about helping us all out here, and name that company... everyone discusses
company names and products in this newsgroup, and the only way to get companies
to change their ways is to vote with your (or your grant's ;-) ) checkbook!
There's no liability in saying "we bought X from Y and didn't like it"; it's
your net-given right to express these fine opinions!

* John Alsobrook    Child Study Center    Yale University School of Medicine *
* internet: alsobrook at biomed.med.yale.edu / bitnet: alsobrook at yalemed.bitnet *