Xenopus anesthesia

Stanley Tahara stahara at xlate.hsc.usc.edu
Fri Aug 27 15:13:09 EST 1993

Due to a recent USDA request, PI's at USC are being asked to
provide literature references for pain alleviation methods.  I have
need for recent references on the use of hypothermia to induce
anesthesia in Xenopus frogs.  This is a common technique which we also employ
however I do not have the pertinent references at hand.  I would appreciate
it if someone out there could provide this info.

--
|Stan Tahara                   Dept. of Microbiology            |
|Phone:   (213)-342-1722       USC School of Medicine           |