Tetrahymena codon usage

mcgraw at BSCR.UGA.EDU mcgraw at BSCR.UGA.EDU
Mon Aug 30 09:43:57 EST 1993

Hello net,

I need to come up with a codon usage table for Tetrahymena pyriformis.
If anyone's got one that they can just E-mail to me, that'd be great.
I realize that there's probably one available via ftp from the folks in
Indiana, but I forget (if I ever knew) how to do ftp's.  So if some kind
soul could tell me how to obtain the info that way, (e.g. exactly what
to type) that also would be great.  Many thanks.

Al McGraw
University of Georgia