Etoh wash

John Cooper cooperj at nhlbi.nih.gov
Tue Aug 31 11:13:24 EST 1993

A stupid question is asked more easily of the netmind than co-workers (they
tend to laugh) so here it goes...

When you do an ethanol wash of a DNA precipitate do you try to resuspend the
pellet and spin, rinse the pellet and spin, rinse the pellet and just dry...

Thanks for your insight; Of course I will post a compilation of this
critical method after I receive the responses... :)

Cooper