In Vitro Transcription

delihas at ASTERIX.BIO.SUNYSB.EDU delihas at ASTERIX.BIO.SUNYSB.EDU
Wed Dec 1 10:12:33 EST 1993

	Does anyone know a way to optimize transcription from a PCR generated
template?  We generally use plasmid generated templates, but decided to PCR
generate a couple of constructs and the yields on these are low or non-existant.
I just did in vitro transcription of four different RNAs, two plasmid and two
PCR generated, all things being the same but the templates. The plasmid rxns
worked great, but the PCR generated templates didn't work. Any ideas?

						Craig