Matrigel

Beavis jv4s at galen.med.Virginia.EDU
Fri Dec 3 20:51:56 EST 1993

In article <2dn8eb$76d at mserv1.dl.ac.uk>,
MJ Duggan  <sgex400 at sghms.lon.ac.uk> wrote:
>can anybody help me with the suppliers of Matrigel. It seems to be an
>artificial cell culture substrate. British distributers would be useful
>as well, but any contact would be better than none.

	The manufacturers of Matrigel(TM) are Collaborative Biomedical
Products  out of Bedford Massachusets (USA) They are a division of Becton
Dickinson Labware (they may have a British subsidiary). They can be reached
at (617) 275-0004. (fax (617) 275-0043).
	It is an extract of the extra-cellular matrix secreted by the
murine Engelbreth-Holm Swarm (EHS) tumor.

Ciao

Jay
--
eh eheeh eh he heh eh eh heh heh ehe heh