source of phagemid for phage display libraries

Joe Major - Tannox major at
Tue Dec 7 16:18:18 EST 1993

Hello netters-
	I am trying to help an industrial colleague who is looking
for a source of a phagemid used for M13 or Fd-based phage display
libraries. His concern is to find one relatively unencumbered by
heavy legal restrictions, but he says he would be happy to consider
collaborations or down-stream royalties on products derived from
such a vector. George Smith from Univ. of Missouri -Columbia has
a phage vector, but my friend would like to find a good phagemid
vector adapted for insertion of single or double chain antibody Fv
regions. Any help would be appreciated.

Joseph G. Major, Ph.D.  major at
(713)664-2288 (voice)	(713)664-8914 (fax)