Signal peptide program for PC

JOHNSON_T johnson_t at am.pclsv3.sandoz.com
Wed Dec 8 09:48:09 EST 1993

I am posting this E-mail to the network because a
direct communication with Vincent Mulholland bounced
back,

I read a recent E-mail to the Methods network regarding
a PC computer program which predicts signal peptides
using von heijne's analysis.  I think he called the
program Antheprot.  He stated that the program was
available from the Merlot gopher hole.

I am interested in getting a copy of this program.
However, I am doing my postdoctoral research at Sandoz
Pharmaceutical Corp. and the protection on our computer
system does not allow us to retrieve programs
electronically.  I was wondering if anyone would send
me a copy via regular mail on a 3 1/2" floppy.  I would
be willing to send you the diskettes.  Alternatively,
one may be able to send a binary copy via E-mail.  Does
anyone have a suggestion on how I might get a copy of
this program?

Todd M Johnson      E-mail: Johnson_t at am.pclsv3.san.com

Sandoz Pharmaceuticals
59 route 10
East Hanover, NJ 07936
USA

"Let's put it to the scientific test and take a wild
guess!"
                                       Daffy Duck 1993