Semi-Dry Blotting System

JOHN PROUDMAN jproudman at ASRR.ARSUSDA.GOV
Thu Dec 9 15:43:00 EST 1993

Hi, Dennis
In answer to your question about experiences with equipment for blotting of
Western blots:  I have used the NovaBlot system from Pharmacia with good results.
This unit can do fairly large gels, up to 20 x 25 cm.  You can load
up to six gels in a stack to run simultaneously.  The current list
price of the unit (exclusive of power supply) is $827.  Their name
keeps changing- it is now Pharmacia Biotech Inc., 800 Centennial
Ave., Piscataway, NJ 08854; (800) 526-3593.

Standard disclaimer- I have no interest in the company, etc.  Hope
this helps.

John