Source of primers for DD

Antonio R. Franco bf1rodri at cc.uco.es
Fri Dec 10 11:38:19 EST 1993

I am interested in using the Differential Display approach to clone
genes that are induced in a determined treatment.
Does anybody know if there is a company (such as Operon) selling the set of
cheap and good primers suitable for that purpose?.

                                    ``''``
                                   ( 0  0 )
      |:  Antonio R. Franco               |   BF1RODRI at CC.UCO.ES         :|
      |:  Bioquimica y Biologia Molecular |   BB1ROFRA at LUCANO.UCO.ES     :|
      |:  Facultad de Ciencias            |   Phone: +34-57-218592       :|
      |:  Universidad de Cordoba          |   Fax:  +34-57-218591        :|
      |:  E-14071 Cordoba. SPAIN          |                              :|