mississippi e-mail address

mcmurtrey at cobra.uni.edu mcmurtrey at cobra.uni.edu
Sat Dec 11 18:15:23 EST 1993

Hi,
        I'm sorry to intrude on your discussions but my brother is in bio down
at the University of Mississippi-Hattiesburg...  I know he's got an e-mail
account but he's not very knowledgable about e-mail and therefore doesn't know
his full address...  all he know is mcmurtrey at whale.....   does anyone know
the the rest of the address at mississippi-hattiesburg....   I would really
appreciate it...

                                        thanks.

                                        diana

                                        mcmurtrey at cobra.uni.edu