TREADMILL FOR RATS

RPSCOTT RSCOTT at IRRI.CGNET.COM
Mon Dec 13 18:41:14 EST 1993

I'm posting the ff. for a friend:

----------
Q:  We are  doing an experiment which involves a rat running
on a treadmill. The idea is to keep the rat running for a period of time.
Since we are molecular biologists we are not familiar if special treadmills
for such experiments or how these experiments are usually carried out.
Any advice you can offer would be much appreciated especially regarding
practical aspects of the experiment (specifically how to keep the rats
running).

Please direct or copy all your replies to the ff. address since my friend's
not subscribed to the group (neither am I):

HPE at KIDEC.CMB.KI.SE

Thanks,

Scott