Molecular Biology terminology Dictionary

scarr at scarr at
Mon Dec 13 08:19:56 EST 1993

In article <2e6clgINNcas at dns1.NMSU.Edu>, mdelapen at (Mario DeLaPena) writes:
> I am a student of the Molecular Biology program at New Mexico State
> University. I would like to get a good dictionary of Molecular Biology
> terminology. Can somebody help me with suggestions about this subject?
> Thank you very much in advance for your help.
> Mario de la Pena
> NMSU at Las Cruces, NM
> <mdelapen at>
Robert C. King and William D. Stansfield 1990. A Dictionary of Genetics,
4th ed. Oxford Univ. Press. ISBN 0-19-506371-6

This book has everything, including a chronology of genetics.
Bill was my prof at Cal Poly.

Hope this helps.

Steven M. Carr
Dept. of Biology
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's NF A1B 3X9

(709) 737-4776 office / -4713 lab / -4000 FAX
scarr at