Molecular Biology terminology Dictionary

scarr at kean.ucs.mun.ca scarr at kean.ucs.mun.ca
Mon Dec 13 08:19:56 EST 1993

In article <2e6clgINNcas at dns1.NMSU.Edu>, mdelapen at nmsu.edu (Mario DeLaPena) writes:

> I am a student of the Molecular Biology program at New Mexico State
> University. I would like to get a good dictionary of Molecular Biology
> terminology. Can somebody help me with suggestions about this subject?
>
> Thank you very much in advance for your help.
>
> Mario de la Pena
> NMSU at Las Cruces, NM
> <mdelapen at nmsu.edu>

Robert C. King and William D. Stansfield 1990. A Dictionary of Genetics,
4th ed. Oxford Univ. Press. ISBN 0-19-506371-6

This book has everything, including a chronology of genetics.
Bill was my prof at Cal Poly.

Hope this helps.
Steve

Steven M. Carr
Dept. of Biology
Memorial University of Newfoundland
St. John's NF A1B 3X9
CANADA

(709) 737-4776 office / -4713 lab / -4000 FAX
scarr at kean.ucs.mun.ca