Source of (rabbit) collagen I and III, and antibodies to them.

Mr. P.A. Sansom psansom at crc.ac.uk
Fri Dec 17 04:45:27 EST 1993

G'day peeps,
can anybody help me with a supplier, private or commercial, of highly
purified collagen, types I and III? Ideally we would like the source to be
rabbit, but the main criteria is purity - our commercial human preparations
have lots of additional bands, confusing the issue.
In addition I'd like antibodies to both these proteins, again preferably
raised against rabbit, but any cross-reacting species would probably do.
Thanks in advance,
                      Paul.

PS thanks to Jack Komisar for the CD26 info.

Paul Sansom
  Biochemistry Division
    Kennedy Institute of Rheumatology
      6 Bute Gardens
        Hammersmith
          London W6 7DW
            UK

Tel:   081-748-9966  x4208
Fax:   081-748-5090

psansom at uk.ac.crc

Sorry about the last posting - I dont like the EMACS at all.