Prostaglandin E2 RIA or EIA?

ottcr at esvx17.es.dupont.com ottcr at esvx17.es.dupont.com
Mon Dec 20 08:09:30 EST 1993

Hello PGE2 Researchers,

I'm looking for information about extraction procedures,generally.

Specifically, are people running straight urine or extracted urine samples?
In RIA's  *or* EIA's?

If extracted urine samples are being run, what protocols do you recommend?
And what is/are the major crossreactant(s) that is/are being removed?

Any and all information will be appreciated to get me started.
I will post a summary if their is interest in a summary expressed.

E-Mail is best or post if desired.

Thanks in advance!
Charly.

Charly Ott           DuPont - NEN Research Products   Technical Support

            E-Mail = ottcr at esvax.dnet.dupont.com
            Voice  = 1-800-772-2636
            FAX    = 617-350-9562