need Gelman Sciences address

metzler at sara.cc.utu.fi metzler at sara.cc.utu.fi
Mon Dec 20 08:22:19 EST 1993

Hello netters,
	I need to order something from Gelman Sciences, but I don't have
their address. Could someone give me their address, or even better, the
address of their supplier in Scandinavia?
	Thanks,
	Mary Metzler
--
Mary C. Metzler,                       |  Internet:  Metzler at Sara.CC.Utu.Fi
Department of Botany,                  |