Phosphorimager

Agustin Vioque vioque at cica.es
Wed Dec 22 02:52:48 EST 1993

Dear netters,
We are in the process of buying a phosphorimager. We can spend about 70,000$
At present we are considering either Betagen or Ambion 4000. I would
appreciate commets from people who has experience with those machines or
any other alternatives available in the market. In addition to P32 we need
the capability to scan C14 and good software for quantification and image
processing. Our objetive is to (almost) eliminate the need of autoradiography
and increase the speed of data adquisition from blots, TLC plates, etc in
our Department. Thank you very much for any comments that could help us
to make a decission. Agustin.
vioque at cica.es