Binding 5' end to membrane????

Paul Wakenight pw at
Tue Dec 21 14:44:59 EST 1993

 I am looking for a company that provides membranes that allow you to bind
the 5' end only.  Someone in our lab thought that the name was xenoprobe.

Any help is greatly appreciated.


Paul Wakenight

pw at

More information about the Methods mailing list