Rat antibody primers?

Fourie Joubert fourie at ccnet.up.ac.za
Tue Dec 21 13:38:40 EST 1993

Hi

Has anyone done PCR on antibody Fv genes form a rat hybridoma? I seem to
recall seeing somewhere that mouse and rat framework regions are pretty
similar, but I can't remember where I read that.

Please mail, any help would be sincerely appreciated!

     _/_/_/_/  _/_/_/_/_/  Fourie Joubert
    _/            _/     Department of Biochemistry
   _/            _/    University of Pretoria
  _/_/_/_/      _/   South Africa
 _/            _/  fourie at ccnet.up.ac.za
_/      _/_/_/_/                                 Disclaimer: "Fourie who?"