Help needed

Naresh C. Pancholi abrpanch at
Thu Dec 23 06:54:35 EST 1993

Dear Netters,

I want to know the e-mail address of Dr. David Jones (Parc Scientifiqe
Institute, Montpellier, France).

I have e-mail address of that institute (cgi150) but that is not enough to

Can someone over there help me?

I am going to post this message to more than one groups so I am sorry if
you have come across this message once again.  Thanks.

|  Naresh Pancholi       abrpanch at |
|  Agricultural Botany   Phone: +44 734 318092  |
|  Reading University    Fax:   +44 734 316577  |
|  Reading RG6 2AS                              |
|  UK                                           |