Paul Hengen for President

James B. Hutchins jbh at anat.UMSMED.EDU
Tue Dec 28 18:54:11 EST 1993

For those who have not yet seen it, check out the article by Paul
Hengen in the November issue of TIBS.  It recaps some recent
discussions on this newsgroup, and gives complete and accurate
descriptions of how to access the FAQs and archives for this

Thanks, Paul, for the excellent, well-written and informative

Disclaimer: I am not related to Paul Hengen, I've never met him,
I'm just a satisfied customer :-).  These are not the views of
the University of Mississippi Medical Center, but they should be.

Jim Hutchins                    []     E-Mail: jbh at
Asst Prof of Anatomy            []     Asst Prof of Neurology
Univ Mississippi Med Ctr        []     Jackson, MS