Custom Synthesis, Any ideas?

ottcr at esvx17.es.dupont.com ottcr at esvx17.es.dupont.com
Wed Dec 29 09:06:38 EST 1993

I'm looking for information, what are my options, about having custom
synthesis work done. In particular I need to have a couple of peptides
radiolabeled and three biological molecules synthesized, 2 with
radiolabels and one with either radiolabel OR fluorescent label.

What companies can I contact? What are your experiences with them?
Pricing? What are typical turn around times for this work?
Any comments about the quality and responsiveness when having this
type of work done?

Any and all feed back will be appreciated. I hope to collect this
information to finalize a proposal soon.

E-Mail is best for me   -->   ottcr at esvax.dnet.dupont.com
OR post if necessary.

If interest is expressed, I will post a summary.
As always - Many Thanks in advance.

Charly Ott                      ottcr at esvax.dnet.dupont.com
                       (voice)  800-323-8903
                         (FAX)  617-350-9562