ab to lipoamide dehydrogenase

Dean Danner Lab djdlab at bimcore.emory.edu
Thu Dec 30 13:17:36 EST 1993

In article 01H6SSIO7WVMMZW8BX at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE, Kirill Alexandrov <ALEXANDROV at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE> writes:
>Howdy netters,
>

>Has anybody ever heard about or ever had an antibody against
> the lipoamide dehydrogenase (E3)?
>

>Any help or comment will be greatly appreciated.
>
>Yours KIRILL ALEXANDROV
>
>"Alexandrov at EMBL-Heidelberg.DE"

An E3 antibody was used in the following paper:
	Kim, H., Liu, T-C, and Patel, M.S.  (1991) J. Biol. Chem.
		Vol 266, No. 15, May 25, pp. 9367-9373.

I can't say that Dr. Patel will give you any, but you can always ask.

I believe we may also have some in our freezer, as we work on BCKD, but I
haven't seen it recently.

Tracy Sitler
djdlab at bimcore.emory.edu