Metallothionein promoter-based vectors

Dan Jacobson danj at welchgate.welch.jhu.edu
Mon Feb 8 12:38:29 EST 1993

A gopher search of the Vector database at merlot.welch.jhu.edu
yields the following information - look up the references, call
the authors and see if they'll give you the expression vector
that you want.

LOCUS       SYNMETMO      280 bp ds-DNA             SYN       15-SEP-1990
DEFINITION  MoMLV/mouse metallothionein promoter recombinant DNA.
ACCESSION   M35969
KEYWORDS    .
SOURCE      Mouse and mouse moloney leukemia virus DNA.
  ORGANISM  Artificial gene
            Artificial sequences; Genes.
REFERENCE   1  (bases 1 to 280)
  AUTHORS   Mclvor,R.S.
  TITLE     Deletion in a recombinant retroviral vector resulting from a
            cryptic splice donor signal in the moloney leukemia virus envelope
            gene
  JOURNAL   Virology 176, 652-655 (1990)

Best of luck,

Dan Jacobson