DNA size estimation

Paulo Magalhaes pamaga at biobase.aau.dk
Mon Feb 8 06:43:51 EST 1993

I'm interested in the *theory* behind agarose gel electrophoresis,
in particular the theory behind _DNA fragment size estimation_
(mathematical models, physical parameters, etc). The most recent
paper I've been able to dig up is Schaffer and Sederoff (1981)

Any tips on more recent articles/reviews which you feel I should
look into will be appreciated. Furthermore, your own opinions on
the methods used for size estimation are also welcome.

Please direct your response to me, as I don't regularly see this

Thanks for your attention,

Rigshospitalet - 4062
Copenhagen - Denmark