ss DNA from pcr?

Robert Coelen robert at arbo.microbiol.uwa.oz.au
Mon Feb 8 19:52:36 EST 1993

rod,

There is a protocol using Lambda exonuclease and phosphorylated primers
to generate single stranded DNA after PCR. The principle is to let the
exonuclease chew off a strand, depending on which of the two primers you
phosphorylated. I haven't got the reference handy, but if you write I'll
find it

Robert Coelen                        |     from the land   d        r
Dept of Microbiology                 |                      o      e
The University of Western Australia  |                       w    d
Nedlands, 6009                       |                        n  n
robert at arbo.microbiol.uwa.edu.au     |                         u