sequence editor/aligner for Mac

Dan Davison Davison at UH.EDU
Wed Feb 10 10:08:07 EST 1993

mcgraw%gandal.dnet at said:
> Can anyone point me to software that will help me to align and edit
> sequences on my Mac?  [...]

Don Gilbert's SeqApp is exactly what you need. It's available via FTP
from his site,, and from the e-mail servers at
EMBL and UH.  It's also available from The Number One FTP Site In the

On Don's machine it's in molbio/seqapp as seqapp.hqx

Houston/4800 Calhoun/Houston,TX 77204-5934/davison at at UHOU

-----RIP Isaac Asimov 1920-1992     I'll miss him --------------------