Seeking source for exonuclease VII

Dan Diaz bl275 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Sun Feb 14 18:52:51 EST 1993

In a previous article, jxb43 at po.CWRU.Edu (Jean Buffum) says:

>I plan to do some RNA mapping experiments using E. coli exonuclease VII.  I
>would appreciate information on a commercial source for the enzyme.

I saw a brochure from US Biochemical (USB) which lists cloned exo VII as a
new product.  You may want to call and get pricing information.  The enzyme
is said to be free of double-stranded exonuclease, endonuclease and
ribonuclease.  Good luck!
Dizzy Dan         ddiaz at cwru.bitnet      bl275 at cleveland.freenet.edu
Department of Molecular Genetics - Albert Einstein College of Medicine
"My opinions are my own, and they should be yours as well"