"DNA-BINDING" Synthetic Peptides (2nd Post)

Dan Jacobson danj at welchgate.welch.jhu.edu
Tue Feb 16 10:12:53 EST 1993

In article <1993Feb16.012214.28976 at kudpc.kyoto-u.ac.jp> a52041 at sakura.kudpc.kyoto-u.ac.jp (Michael CHENG) writes:
>I am sorry that I made errors on my previous post:
>These people work at the Rush Medical College in Chicago, IL:
>Haixiang Jiang
>Blake Copper
>Henry Gewurz
>This person works at NIH:
>Frank A. Robey
>
>I thought that all four persons work at NIH in my prevoius mpost
>
>Michael Cheng
>a52041 at sakura.kudpc.kyoto-u.ac.jp

The people at Rush are hard to find but Robey wasn't too hard.

Dr. Robey Frank
Phone: (301) 496-4779

email - has never logged in bit this may be a mail server so it's
worth a try.

frobey at mgdr1.nidr.nih.gov

        mgdr1.nidr.nih.gov
        Login name: frobey                      In real life: Frank Robey
        Office: LCDO
        Directory: /usr/people/frobey           Shell: /bin/csh
        Never logged in.
        No Plan.

Best of luck,

Dan Jacobson