Column Chromatography

Frederick Garbrecht fgarbrec at POST.ITS.MCW.EDU
Tue Feb 23 19:25:02 EST 1993

On Tue, 23 Feb 1993, JOHN wrote:

> Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1993 16:08 EDT
> From: JOHN <KORTE at uncvx1.oit.unc.edu>
> To: methods at net.bio.net
> Subject: Column Chromatography
>
> I would like some information regarding gel filtration using "Sephacryl S-500".
> I am trying to use this in the presence of Triton X-100 and Calcium for
> separation of drosophila proteins.  I would appreciate any help that you can
> give me on using the S-500 in this regard.
> thanks,
> John

What specifically do you need to know?  Pharmacia used to publish a
pamphlet called "Gel Filtration: theory and practice".  They probably
still do; you can likely get a copy by calling them up.  It has lots of
specific information on all their gel filtration products, as well as
general information on gel filtration.

Fred Garbrecht
Medical College of Wisconsin
fgarbrec at post.its.mcw.edu