Recommended Requirements-MolBio lab

zool153 at csc.canterbury.ac.nz zool153 at csc.canterbury.ac.nz
Wed Feb 24 00:55:24 EST 1993

Molecular Biology Laboratory Requirements
I am looking for a publication or general outlines for the requirements of a molecular biology laboratory.  I would prefer that these were up to date and that they were put out by a New Zealand authority for New Zealand labs.
I need information on things like fumehoods, space requirements, safety, space allocation, showers and the like for a molecular biology laboratory in which approximately ten researchers work in.
If you can help with any of this or suggest where the appropriate materiel can be found, please get in contact.
Thanks in advance.

Seumas Walker

Address: Department of Zoology
         University of Canterbury