Control mAb needed/found

rpgrant at rpgrant at
Sat Feb 27 09:24:21 EST 1993

In article <1993Feb23.012634.1 at>, mills_j at writes:
>  rpgrant at writes:
>> Hello again, bionauts.
>> 	I am doing Westerns of total (cultured) cell protein in an effort to
>>find out what happens when I transfect cells with my favourite DNAs.  I need a
>     I wish I had your answer, but, unfortunately, I looked into this whole
> control-Ab issue a lot more than it sounds as though you've done, and I
>                                   JCM
Hello yet again, nutters.

I finally discovered a mouse IgG against human phosphorylase a.  But at GBP
100 per 100ul it's not cheap.  I'm currently trying to get a freebie so I can
 do some species cross-reactivity tests with it :-)
  The supplier I found is Serotech, based in Kidlington, Oxford.  Right
on my doorstep.  They have a free ab location service; I've got phone/fax #s
if anyone wants them.

R. P. Grant    <><                     rpgrant at
Sir William Dunn School of Pathology   Fax. +44 865 275556
University of Oxford, UK.              Tel. +44 865 275565

"I pledge allegiance to Queen Fragg and her mighty state of hysteria!"
- Calvin