Buffer Making Program

DMEIER at mis.mcw.edu DMEIER at mis.mcw.edu
Wed Jan 6 16:06:40 EST 1993

Hello All,
  Welcome back to work after these holidays!
  Is there a Mac program that will calculate weights to use for buffer
preps?  For example, I have a buffer which is 18 mM NaPO4, 10 mM HEPES,
2 mM KCl, 5 mM MgCl2....etc.  It sure would be nice if I could give a
program the final molarity and volume desired, and it would crank out
the weights.  I know this is easy to due but it is so tedious it drives
me crazy...
  Thanks, and wishing you all a 1993 full of successful experiments,
lots of papers, and a sprinking of grants!

Dan
dmeier at mis.mcw.edu