mutS and recA protein

Michael James Horsfall mjhf at troi.cc.rochester.edu
Wed Jan 6 01:29:06 EST 1993

In <33308.jdboer at sol.uvic.ca> jdboer at SOL.UVIC.CA writes:

>I am trying to find some information about the MutS and RecA proteins.
>Specifically such things as DNA binding parameters, effects of buffer, temp,
>etc in in vitro assays, mode of action, etc. A quick survey of the
>literature did not yield to many useful things. Is anyone aware of some
>relevant articles, reviews or otherwise good source of information?

Hi Johan, fancy meeting you here on the net.

I have e-mailed a short list of some recent articles I have in my collection
that relate to your query. Let me know if you don't receive them.

Give my regards to Barry, Alia, Linda, Jianli, etc, etc, etc.

See you around,

Mike Horsfall

Phone: (716)-275-8703
Fax: (716)-275-6007