Need E.coli tRNA-Phe plasmid

Michael van Waes bi__mvw at SELWAY.UMT.EDU
Thu Jan 7 13:24:37 EST 1993

 Dear netters:

 I am in search of a plasmid that contains either the whole operon or just
 the sequence of tRNA-Phe from E.coli. Would anybody be so kind as to direct
 me to a good source, or be able to just send me some ??  :-).

 I would be eternally thankful, but for now I'll just say thanks for your
 help in advance.

	   Michael van Waes	        |
	   Div. of Biol. Sci.	        |  "I never worry about the future,
	   Univ. of Montana	        |       ... it comes soon enough. "
	   Phone: 406-243-5733  	|
	   bi__mvw at selway.umt.edu	|            	Albert Einstein.