Correction: Lambda-gtWES restriction sites

John Alsobrook ALSOBROOK at biomed.med.yale.edu
Tue Jan 12 11:02:33 EST 1993

In <1993Jan12.155323.26331 at news.yale.edu> ALSOBROOK at biomed.med.yale.edu writes:

> Hello, net-folk. Can anyone steer me to a restriction map of Lambda-gtWES?
> Also, it's size, etc? I've used the retriever at GENBANK (including their
       ^^^^^^

Aaargh! Obviously I mean "its" size; I hate committing apostrophe abuse!

 * John Alsobrook    Child Study Center    Yale University School of Medicine *
 * internet: alsobrook at biomed.med.yale.edu / bitnet: alsobrook at yalemed.bitnet *
 * "Giving money and power to the government is like giving whiskey and car   *
 *  keys to teenage boys." -- P.J. O'Rourke                                   *