Chicken Dihydrofolate Reductase cDNA clone Needed

Hugo Eric eric at bcserv.wustl.edu
Sat Jan 23 10:29:24 EST 1993

Dear Bionetters,
     I am in search of a chicken DHFR clone.  I would like to express
the chicken dihydrofolate reductase protein in E. coli and in need
of a cDNA for this enzyme.  If anyone out there has such a beast and
is willing to part with a sample I would greatly appreciate it.
The cDNA does not necessarily need to be in an expression vector as
subcloning is not a problem (making the cDNA is a project I'd rather
avoid however).  Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.  Please email
any resposes to the address below:                Thanks,        Eric ;-)
                    eric at bcserv.wustl.edu
  Eric R. Hugo, Postdoctoral Research Associate |eric at bcserv.wustl.edu
  Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics|
  Washington University School of Medicine      |
  Box 8231, St. Louis, MO 63110_________________| (314) 362-3342