E. coli 16S rRNA clone

Robert H. Gross Robert.H.Gross at dartmouth.edu
Mon Jan 25 13:05:42 EST 1993

Hi folks-

I posted a request similar to this one in December, but did not receive
any responses - probably because of the holiday season. I am interested
in obtaining a construct containing the E. coli 16S rRNA region,
preferably downstream from a T7 or SP6 promoter. Does anyone have such
a beast or know where I might obtain one? If not, is there available an
entire cloned ribosomal gene (16S + 5S + 23S) that I could use as a
starting point to make my own construct?

Thanks in advance for any help or leads.

Bob Gross
Dept. of Biology, Dartmouth College
bob.gross at dartmouth.edu