Protein Purification References

John Boswell knight at grafton.dartmouth.edu
Thu Jul 1 12:44:17 EST 1993

Hi,
	This may not be the appropriate group, but I thought I'd ask
if anyone could recommend some good texts/references on general purification
of proteins?  What I'm looking for are good protocols for purification
via salt-ppt., gel-filtration, and other chromatography- including elution
via an ethylene glycol gradient.  I haven't done any protein work since
a lab course in graduate school, and I'm sure there are some good *recent*
techniques.  I'm looking in the library today, but maybe someone in the field
could steer me in the right direction.  Thanks a bunch in advance,

-John Boswell, Ph.D.
Department of Chemistry, Biochemistry, and Molecular Biology
Oregon Graduate Institute
Portland, OR  97229
(knight at grafton.dartmouth.edu)
~
Dr. John Boswell	 			knight at grafton.dartmouth.edu
Dept. of Medicine/GI MCN C2104
Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN  37232	615-322-6367 or 615-343-4747