Needed: Sequence RE/Sites in pGH433/432

Bunka Sebastian Sebastian.Bunka at vu-wien.ac.at
Fri Jul 2 06:15:43 EST 1993

Anyone /HELP

I need further information on sequence and RE sites in vectors from
Advanced Vectors Inc. / Hopkins Mn.

pGH 432 and pGH 433.

I've cloned several genes from Actinobac. in these vectors and would
like to start double-stranded sequencing!

Does anyone have the sequence for primers of these vectors ??

Thanks,
S. Bunka

|Dr. Sebastian Bunka      Email: Sebastian.Bunka at vu-wien.ac.at     |
|Inst.f.Bakteriologie                                              |
|Vet.Med.Uni Wien         Phone: +43-1-71155/261                   |
|Linke Bahngasse 11       Fax:   +43-1-71 49 110                   |
|A-1030 Wien                                                       |