silver staining in agarose

Ed Rybicki ED at micro.uct.ac.za
Mon Jul 5 03:38:17 EST 1993

Seeing as there has been so much on silver recently, and some refs fell on
me from a shelf we were cleaning recently, I thought I would share same:

S Peats (1983): A sensitive procedure for silver staining proteins in
    agarose gels.  BioTechniques Sept/Oct 1983, 154-156.

(Anon)  Silver stain procedure for IsoGel (TM) agarose.  FMC BioProducts
    No. T-15 1985.

 | Ed Rybicki, PhD             |       "Lord, won't you buy me        |
 | (ed at micro.uct.ac.za)        |                                      |
 | Dept Microbiology           |         A Mer-ce-des Benz..."        |
 | University of Cape Town     |                                      |
 | fax: 27-21-650 4023         |                                      |