Library screen

Default Trumpet User trumpet-user at ntu.edu.tw
Tue Jul 6 09:27:52 EST 1993

Hi,
	I am working on the expression library of screening by polyclonal
antibody. I am depressed by the false result. I use bacterial phage
expressin system with ZAP II. When I did first screening, the signals were
normal. There were two or three plaques which were positive in a 17 mm
plate. Then,  Every plaques  of  second screening was positive in a 9 mm
plate even through the plating solution was the mixtures of 4-5 plaque from
the positive plaque and the neighboring plaques in the first screening
plate. My blocking reagent was BSA, and I did preabsoption.
	Did anybody have this problem before ? Do you have any suggestion?
If my description is not clear, please tell me. I will describe more details
and discuss with you.