Invitrogen PCR Optimizer: Comments?

engman at ucbeh.san.uc.edu engman at ucbeh.san.uc.edu
Fri Jul 9 10:48:27 EST 1993

I'm interested in trying the PCR Optimization kit ("Optimizer") from
Invitrogen.  If anyone has any experience with this, I'd appreciate any
comments (successes, failures, etc.) on the kit before I send away for it.

Thanks for your help.
James Engman                  |
Dept. Biological Sciences     |                 \      __      /
ML06                          |      /            \  /    \  /       /
University of Cincinnati      |     {[[[[}===<     /\       \       /
Cincinnati, OH 45221-0006     |      \           /    \ __ /  \ __ /
(513) 556-9759                |