What is miracloth?

Christopher Cilley cdcilley at oxytricha.mit.edu
Fri Jul 9 19:32:42 EST 1993

--
In article <21kg77$l2j at usenet.INS.CWRU.Edu>, dd544 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Paul F. Lehmann Ph.d.) writes:

|> In a preparation for DNA from plants, the author uses miracloth
|> to filter the preparation.  I can't trace the author (Anil Jhingan)
|> so can someone enlighten me what miracloth is?
|>
|> Thank you
|>
|> Paul Lehmann, Ph.D.
|> Department of Microbiology
|> Medical College of Ohio at Toledo
|>
|> Lehmann%0[D[D[D
|>
|> Lehmann%opus at mcoiarc.bitnet   or  Lehmann%opus at cutter.iarc.mco.edu

I got the reference for it from Promega's Magic MegaPrep plasmid prep
kits.

	Miracloth  catalog # 475855, 1 roll (18inx50ft)
	"Quick filtration material for gelatinous grindates"

	Calbiochem
	La Jolla, CA

I don't remember how much it was, but one roll has lasted us
a *long* time.
	- Christopher

"Mandrake gestured hypnotically..."

cdcilley at oxytricha.mit.edu