PRIMER PROGRAMS

Brenda Leeuwenberg brendal at warc.cri.nz
Sun Jul 11 23:34:54 EST 1993

Hello

I apologise in advance if this is repetitive but I've missed the net for a couple of weeks.

I know a while back someone was collecting opinions/experiences on primer design packages.  I would very much appreciate a summary of this information - or a post of the responses you got.

It's probably better to email me this information - I thought i'd try and present it tomorrow - if it gets here on time - as we are currently deciding what to get for ourselves.

Thanks

Brenda

PS.  thank you to all the people who responded to my RPA enquiry.  I still haven't optimized it - but it's getting there.