RAPD primer suppliers?

Chris_Jones at vme.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk Chris_Jones at vme.ccc.nottingham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 12 09:15:41 EST 1993

Hi RAPDers,
          Does anyone know another supplier of RAPD primers other than
Operon. I have just had a shock when I saw the shipping and customs
clearing charge so a U.K. based one would be best.
     I have been trying to persuade our local oligo maker to put in
a grant request or something to make them and supply (on a non-profit
basis ) to the general community. Has anyone done this at all?
I have to Say that Operon were fast and good but the shipping was a bit
of a pain....
Thanksalot

Chris Jones