0.2 ml thin-walled tubes

Rick Wilson rick at GENEMAN.WUSTL.EDU
Tue Jul 13 06:56:28 EST 1993

mcdonald at ravel.udel.edu (John H McDonald) asks:
>Does anyone know of a supplier of 0.2 ml thin-walled tubes--the kind that
are used in Perkin-Elmer and Ericomp thermal cyclers--other than
Perkin-Elmer?  I'm looking for the individual tubes with attached caps,
not the strips of tubes.  Perkin-Elmer's price, $180/1000, seems awfully

Try Robbins Scientific.

R. Wilson
St. Louis

More information about the Methods mailing list