Long Ranger seq. gel solution.

cxxder02 at uctvax.uct.ac.za cxxder02 at uctvax.uct.ac.za
Wed Jul 14 09:11:38 EST 1993

Hi there,
I am at present using  the Hydrolink "Long Ranger" gel solution for
sequencing gels and am  having problems with getting fuzzy  bands towards
the top of medium to long reads. I've checked all the recommendations in the
trouble shooting guide but to no avail.  Is anybody else using this gel
concentrate having  or had similar problems and if so would I be better off
going back to using the conventional acrylamide gels.
Thanks in advance,
Cheers
Dermot
-
Dermot Cox             |   The opinion' s expressed above are those of
                       |    an alien life form.
Medical Microbiology   |
University of Cape Town |
South Africa           |